From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: kde overlay is missing manifests
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:31:37
1 On 11/09/2011 10:43 PM, Aljosha Papsch wrote:
2 > 2011/11/9 Nikos Chantziaras<realnc@×××××.de>:
3 >> What's happening with the kde overlay? All "Manifest" files are gone and I
4 >> can't emerge anything because of that.
5 >
6 > The overlay uses new Manifest format. Read the blog entry:
7 > http://dilfridge.blogspot.com/2011/11/gentoo-kde-stabilization-and-kde.html
8
9 Hmm, I am on ~AMD64, therefore using an ~arch portage, but I still get
10 errors about missing manifests. I suppose I can't use the ebuilds
11 anymore? I symlink directories to my local overlay, like:
12
13 ln -s /kdeoverlay/x11-themes/oxygen-gtk /usr/local/portage/x11-themes
14
15 What do I need to symlink now, and to where?