From: David Morgan <david.morgan@××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: System bell
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:41:08
1 On 11:18 Fri 31 Mar , Teresa and Dale wrote:
2 > Same here. I just thought it was me changing something and not
3 > remembering it. It used to work though. I suspect a etc-update somewhere.
6 Ahh, you weren't clear about whether or not it had stopped working or
7 had never worked.
8
9 Does it work when you aren't running X? And in X try running `xset b` (I
10 don't know anything about KDE though, you might like to try running
11 something else when trying to track down the problem (twm would do)).
14 Join The no2id Coalition, http://www.no2id.net/
15 http://www.pledgebank.com/resist
16
17 djm