From: David Corbin <gentoo.org@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] CTRL-ALT-NUM+
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:41:52
1 For some unknown reason, CTRL-ALT-NUM+ has stopped working for me. I'm
2 reasonably sure it happened when I switch from KDE-monolithic to the
3 individual KDE packages, odd as that sounds.
4
5 I've sought help from #xorg and #gentoo on IRC, but no one has been able to
6 help. I can tell you this:
7
8 1) I do not have DontZoom in my xorg.conf file.
9 2) xrandr lists several resolutions (more than I expected) and can switch
10 between at least two. But the switch is different than expected, in that it
11 changed the desktop size too.
12 3) X Window System Version 7.1.1
13 Release Date: 12 May 2006
14 X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 7.1.1
15
16 Any ideas on how to solve this problem are appreciated.
17
18 David
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list