From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel config thingy, "make menuconfig"
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 09:27:42
1 On 16/01/2022 06:06, Dale wrote:
2 > I got nconfig to work.  The others didn't because of missing packages.
3 > It's interesting how many different ways there is to config a kernel.  I
4 > went to a link that was posted, still reading it.  May learn something
5 > else, if I can remember it when I need it.  lol
6
7 Apart from the fact I think I lost /var in my recent rebuild, I set up
8 dokuwiki on my system and used it to make notes of all sorts of
9 interesting stuff.
10
11 If you can't remember things, find some package (like dokuwiki) that
12 will let you make notes ...
13
14 Cheers,
15 Wol