From: Fernando Antunes <fs.antunes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How's the openrc update going for everyone?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:45:31
1 On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hi folks,
4 >
5 > I was curious, what's the results of the openrc update for people that have
6 > done theirs? Is it pretty simple and "just works" or are there issues? I'm
7 > mostly interested in x86 and amd64 since that is what I have. Just a simple
8 > works here and I'm X86 or amd64 would be nice. List issues if you had any.
9 >
10 > It worket fine. I only lost my /etc/hosts file configuration on the
11 process. Probably my fault when a ran etc-update.
12
13 I noticed a " rc_sys not configured in rc.conf message during the boot,
14 using automatic ... " . Is commented rc_sys in rc.conf the default
15 configuration expected ?
16
17 Thanks for the feedback.
18 >