From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - slideshow-type screensaver with custom images
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 22:57:01
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2
3 >My wife would like to know if there is a slideshow-type screensaver for
4 >Linux that would allow her to display her cat pictures as a screensaver.
5 >I would like to know if anything like this is available in portage. If
6 >it helps, we have a website with all the pictures on it that would serve
7 >as input for the screensaver, however, my wife also has the individual
8 >pictures from the web site saved on her hard drive...
13 If you use KDE, right click on the desktop and select "configure
14 desktop". Click "screensaver", then expand "Banners and Pictures" and
15 select "slideshow". You can then click setup to tell where your
16 pictures are.
17
18 Hope that helps.
19