From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] systemD?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:40:06
1 I do not want to start a whole systemd storm, glad i was offline for that.  however, in my case i'd really like to avoid systemd.  can i setup with out systemd, or do i need to remove and patch later.  obviously better to start without it in this case.  so are some of the available kernels not systemd, and how much does it change the  installation?  i did search for it, and found a couple docs at gentoo.org it doesn't look too bad.  thanks.
4 The Power Of the People Is Stronger Than The People In Charge.