From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] firefox dies on setting master password
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:51:31
1 I am having some weird problems on a laptop after the latest X and gnome
2 2.26 upgrades.
3
4 Firefox is the most pressing - I cant set a master password. It just
5 dissappears - no mesg in the terminal, no dmesg, no messages log, ...
6
7 Ive rebuilt firefox, and nss and used revdep-rebuild.
8
9 It was working for awhile - it is possibly related to trying to fix
10 mimetypes (I am missing some icons in Evolution and few other apps) but
11 cant see the connection. Deleting .mozilla allows firefox to run -
12 until I try and set the master password again ...
13
14 BillK
17 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
18 Home in Perth!