From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Um...Who can fix this? -- SOLVED
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:59:18
1 On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:31:08 -0700 gentuxx <gentuxx@×××××.com> wrote:
2 | My guess is that it didn't even get to the digest checks when it gave
3 | me the error/warning. emerge --sync seems to have fixed the problem.
4 | I probably should have tried that before posting. ;-)
5
6 What probably happened is that the cvs pull happened mid-commit, after
7 some files had been committed but before the manifest recommit. It's a
8 pretty narrow time slot but it can happen occasionally. Usually an
9 emerge sync will fix it.
12 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
13 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
14 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm