From: Nick Niemeyer <nniemeyer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Web based ssh-client?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:39:45
1 I believe that Webmin may have that functionality built in. Check it out.
2 www.webmin.com <http://www.webmin.com>
5 Thanks,
6
7 Nick
11 On 7/26/05, Oscar Carlsson <monotux@×××××.com> wrote:
12 >
13 > Hello everyone :)
14 > I'm currently at work (in a drug store, or whatever it's called in
15 > english (: ), using a "public" computer, and I don't think I dare to
16 > download and run putty on this machine...
17 > So I'm out looking for a web based ssh client, like a package I can put on
18 > a webserver, and run whenever necessary.
19 > I'm not even sure this machine has java installed, so something based on
20 > like php / perl (or whatever packages you might find on a webserver), and
21 > hopefully something secure would be nice...
22 > Is there any such thing out there?
23 > Oscar
24 >