From: Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Python Installation broken
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:55:29
1 Hello,
2
3 i has make a big mistake i think. I has installed nikola with pip install
4 but it want not work. So i downgrade to fewer version of nikola over
5 portage. Not want work give error message from setuptools. Ok delete nikola,
6 retext and setuptools. I run a emerge --depclean. I try equery u nikola and
7 become
8
9 gentoomobile site-packages # equery u nikola
10 Traceback (most recent call last):
11 File "/usr/bin/equery", line 5, in <module>
12 from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
13 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 3011, in <module>
14 parse_requirements(__requires__), Environment()
15 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 626, in resolve
16 raise DistributionNotFound(req)
17
18 I not know what can now do. I really not understand what should no do.
19
20 Has someone an advice?
21
22 Thank you for help & Nice Day