From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] insatiable revdev-rebuild
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 03:52:19
1 An emerge (of openssl, I believe, but am not sure) a few days ago
2 triggered a request for me to run
3 # revdep-rebuild --library libcrypto.so.0.9.7
4 # revdep-rebuild --library libssl.so.0.9.7
5
6 I have done so. The revdep-rebuild for libssl found nothing, but the
7 one for libcrypto rebuilt openssl. However rerunning the command
8 again again rebuilt openssh. A msg had explained that this is
9 possible but didn't suggest that the request would never end. I have
10 run the revdep-rebuild for libcrypto 4 times and it keeps rebuilding
11 openssl
12
13 What should I do to fix this problem?
14
15 thanks,
16 allan
17 --