From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Bisect a problem going back months?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:45:23
1 On 09/13/2010 05:38 PM, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > I'm wondering if there is a Gentoo way to bisect a bug
3
4 A bit off-topic, but it would be awesome if we could run git bisect with
5 live ebuilds. Right now, I'm using xf86-video-ati-9999 for example.
6 When I update it and there's a bug, I can't really bisect it; I need to
7 grab the sources from Git manually and install it outside of portage
8 (and that's bad.)
9
10 I guess it might be a good idea for the next GSoC?