From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Blocks migrating from KDE 4.4.3 to 4.5.1
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:24:15
1 Robin Atwood wrote:
2 > I am sure I saw some posts here where people claimed to have installed 4.5.0
3 > from the overlay. Maybe they have some input? Otherwise I will go with choice
4 > 2!
5 >
6 > -Robin
9 I mentioned in a thread somewhere that I tried installing KDE 4.5.0.
10 Thing is, all I got was a lot of broken pieces and no GUI for several
11 hours while I downgraded.
12
13 Me, I'm waiting until they get it in the tree unless some people post
14 they can get it from a overlay and everything "just works".
15
16 Dale
17