From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Users hi!
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 23:12:03
1 Joshua Murphy wrote:
4 > On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com
5 > <mailto:rdalek1967@×××××.com>> wrote:
6 >
7 > BRM wrote:
8 >> <snip spam>
9 >
10 > Hey,
11 >
12 > Check this out:
13 >
14 > List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:gentoo-desktop+unsubscribe@l.g.o>
15 >
16 > Bye.
17 >
18 > Dale
19 >
20 > :-) :-)
23 > P.S. I wonder if he will get the hint. LOL
24 >
25 > --
26 > I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!
29 > Probably not, since it looks like a fairly hands-off spam attempt, but
30 > I have to say, I'm rather amused by the attempt to spoof a Microsoft
31 > based site (in url and content) while spamming a Linux mailing list.
32 > It's first-line bait to pull someone into an 'online employment' scam,
33 > by the looks of it, with the added benefit of ad revenue from those
34 > who load that page with a standard browser.
35 >
36 > --
37 > Poison [BLX]
38 > Joshua M. Murphy
41 Well, I did get a reply on another list. He/she seems to have read it
42 at least. Maybe he/she got the idea.
43
44 As if anyone here would follow a link like that anyway. It's not like
45 we are a bunch of crazy folks here. lol
46
47 Dale
48
52 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!