From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The future of linux, and Gentoo specifically now
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 19:14:28
1 On Friday 28 Nov 2014 19:03:45 Paige Thompson wrote:
2 > On 11/28/14 01:13, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
3 > > On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Paige Thompson <erratic@××××××××××.sx>
4 wrote:
5 > >> I think im just going to go to sleep. I really don't care if they drop
6 > >> support for it I'll just make my own ebuild / systemd emulation for
7 > >> whatever I need in spite of it, fork it and call it "you can have it
8 > >> when you pry it from my cold dead hands linux."
9 > >
10 > > Please don't top-post.
11 > >
12 > > That's the spirit. As long as you are willing to do the necessary
13 > > work, no one can ever force you to use any software.
14 > >
15 > > Regards.
16 >
17 > Sorry I wish Thunderbird would start my cursor at the bottom of the
18 > e-mail like its supposed to and I forget sometimes.
19
20 I'm convinced that there is a setting somewhere in its preferences to allow
21 you to do just that - automatically.
24 Regards,
25 Mick