From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Remove rust completely
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 02:25:13
1 Cal, like I said, gentoo has always been about choices. I am not
2 blaming anyone for anything. At the end of the day, it is open source,
3 and the work done by the community is highly appreciated.
4 I am sorry it was understood the other way around.
5
6 The frustration level grows when I have too many build tools that take
7 forever to build, and there's no way around it.
8
9 And yes, like Grant said, a choice would be to just go with
10 firefox-bin if not rust-bin.
11
12 Thank you all