From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Headsup: bad breakage from today's xcb update
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:50:21
1 On 04/28/2011 03:51 AM, godzil wrote:
2 > I have similar breakage with xcb*-0.3.8 but with gnome-base/nautilus this time, but seems related with startup-notification...
3 >
4 > During the ebuild compilation, it fail with a link error searching for libxcb-aux, libxcb-event and libxcb-atom. I search in all .la file, run lafilefixer to verify if all la is fixed
5
6 I'm happy to report that startup-notification was fixed as of this morning,
7 so update again if you haven't already.
8
9 Check /usr/lib/pkgconfig/ for outdated *.pc files.