From: Ricardo Saffi Marques <saffi@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OFF-TOPIC] Eee 701 thread
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:29:26
1 Apologies for any misunderstanding and if I seemed angry. I wasn't. Just felt misjudged.
2 Anyways, I was checking here and noticed that I've written and wanted to send a reply to that thread
3 "Adding a gentoo workstation to Active Directory Network" which never arrived to the list (not here
4 and seems it didn't there too).
5 So there *is* a chance I was confused and ended up sending the Eee question as a reply to that
6 thread, but with a brand new subject and body. In case that did happen, it happened as a mistake and
7 I apologize again.
8 Certainly not my intention to promote flames on this list, which I consider a very good one.
9 Cheers!
10
11 Best regards,
12
13 Saffi
16 Ricardo Saffi Marques
17 http://www.rsaffi.com
19 Laboratory of System Administration and Security - LAS
20 Institute of Computing - IC
21 P.O. Box: 6176
22 University of Campinas - UNICAMP
23 13083-852, Campinas, SP, Brazil