From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] coretemp and smartbatt drivers for lm_sensors
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:22:04
1 On Saturday 28 March 2009 22:28:15 Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I am trying to configure lm_sensors and sensors-detect identified these
5 > two modules I don't know how to build.
6 >
7 > smartbatt
8 >
9 > coretemp
10 >
11 > I tried many config options when rebuilding the kernel 2.6.27.12
12 > (vanilla-sources) but no luck in building the modules. Looking in the
13 > kernel sources doc I can see the coretemp module but can't find the
14 > corresponding config parameter in menuconfig. As for smartbatt, this is
15 > what is available in the source tree:
16
17 From any menu in make menuconfig, you can type '/' and enter a search string.
18 Menuconfig will list all instances where it finds that string in item
19 headings. coretemp is there.
20
21 smartbatt is found at CONFIG_ACPI_SBS, you can search for that string
25 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com