From: Matti Nykyri <matti.nykyri@×××.fi>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cups and html
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:43:27
1 > On Apr 8, 2015, at 18:27, hw <hw@×××××××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > is there something special I need to do or to install to be able pipe html output from a cgi script to cups to have it printed as the output would be shown by a web browser?
7
8 The output might differ some amount from the browser view.
9
10 > Is there a/another good way to print such output automatically without manually loading it into a web browser and printing it from there?
11
12 Filter the file through html2ps. Ps-files can be natvely printed with CUPS. I think you can also insert such a filter to CUPS and then it will be able to print html natively
15 -Matti