From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] grub2-mkconfig vs. xen
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 13:26:53
1 On Sun, 4 Jan 2015 10:44:52 +0000 (UTC), Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
2
3 > How do I achieve this? Also I only want entries with xen and I need
4 > to pass some params to xen as well as the linux kernel. Which entries
5 > in /etc/default/grub do that?
6
7 chmod -x /etc/grub.d/10_linux
8 to prevent the creation of standard linux stanzas.
9
10 The configuration section of info grub details the settings in defaults,
11 you want to look at GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN and GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN_DEFAULT.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 The Japanese call us lazy, but at least we cook our fish!