From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SHOULD BE gnome-settings-daemon failed]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:25:21
1 On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Michael Sullivan wrote:
5 >> I did originally, but as I had to send it three different times and my
6 >> message body wouldn't copy and paste correctly, I guess one went through
7 >> that didn't have a subject line. It would help if gmail would show me
8 >> the mails that I send in to mailing lists...
14 > I use Gamil to and I don't get copies of my replies either. I keep mine
15 > local so I just hit send then copy it over to the inbox so it makes sense.
16 >
17 > I may end up switching to Yahoo or something. Between this issue and
18 > the spam filter, I'm about done with gmail. I like a lot of things but
19 > those are two that get on my nerves.
20
21 My sent mail shows up fine on gmail. What's the problem you're having
22 with the spam filter? It seems to be one of the best in my experience.