From: Jarry <jarry@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Very OT] - Kill-A-Watt (240V Version) to measure my Gentoo Server Power Usage
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:44:32
1 Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2
3 > You're referring to the Energy Check 3000 or the Energy Monitor 3000?
4
5 I'm using Energy monitor 3000...
6
7 > (What's the difference? I'm printing the manual to do a comparison
8 > study)
9
10 I don't know, there was only EnergyMonitor3000 on stock, when
11 I went shopping so I bought it. But it has larger display! :-)
12 I'm very satisfied with it. I was really surprised,
13 how much juice are some of my devices eating...
14
15 Jarry
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list