From: derrickdb1@×××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libsoup-2.2.103 access violation - xmlrpc in php
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:19:27
1 I have worked around the problem. I unmerged php as it seems that the error was caused by something in the xmlrpc for php. After doing so, I emerged libsoup and then emerged php again.
2
3 -------------- Original message ----------------------
4 From: derrickdb1@×××××××.net
5 > While doing a simple emerge world update, an access violation on libsoup-2.2.103
6 > happens. It looks like it finishes the compile, but fails to continue with the
7 > install.
8 > >>> Source compiled.
9 > --------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY ---------------------------
10 > LOG FILE = "/var/log/sandbox/sandbox-net-libs_-_libsoup-2.2.103-21936.log"
11 >
12 > unlink: /session_mm_cli0.sem
13 > open_wr: /session_mm_cli0.sem
14 > unlink: /session_mm_cli0.sem
16 >
17 > I don't have access to my e-mail logs at the moment, so I can't tell if this
18 > question has been addressed before, so if it has, please excuse my re-asking
19 > this question.
20 >
21 > Any ideas what's causing this problem and how I can get it working again?
22 > --
23 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list