From: Ted Ozolins <ted1@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sound problems with skype
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 14:24:23
1 Jerônimo Backes wrote:
4 >> Anyway i suggest you
5 >> try WengoPhone.. It's open source and is based upon open standards.. I'm
6 >> using it, the sound quality is better than Skype.. Check out their
7 >> website http://openwengo.org.. Gentoo even has a ebuild for it in
8 >> portage (net-im/wengophone)..
9 >>
10 >> Farhan Ahmed
14 > Thanks a lot for your suggestion. But unfortunately, that package is
15 > masked. The ebuild says *missing keyword* for my AMD64. Well, I think
16 > I'll give a try to something else for now. What other alternatives
17 > (with voip support, of course) can I try?
21 > Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular.
22 > Registre seu aparelho agora! http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/
23 >
24 in your options, what /dev/dsp are you using?
27 Ted Ozolins(VE7TVO)
28 Westbank, B. C
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list