From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ooffice draw can't export to eps anymore
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:31:25
1 Hi all,
2
3 I used to make drawings in openoffice draw, and then choose File >
4 export. From there I could choose to export them as eps, which is great
5 for putting in my latex documents.
6
7 However, that option isn't there anymore. The last timestamp on the
8 last eps drawing I exported is May 15 2006. According to genlop that
9 puts the OOo version at openoffice-bin-2.0.2. I'm now using
10 openoffice-bin-2.3.1
11
12 Google seems to think I can still do it. Any ideas?
13
14 thanks,
18 Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors and miss.
19 -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love"
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list