From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Foss hardened router?
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 13:55:54
1 Hello,
4 Ideally, there would be a gentoo-based hardened router for sale somewhere,
5 where I could merely configure iptables and add a few extra codes?
6 But, I cannot seem to be able to locate such a product for sale,
7 nor router company willing to configure such for an extra fee.
10 So, dropping the Gentoo requirement (although still desired) is
11 there a hardened (linux distro) router out there for sale that
12 work for a small office environment? I have too many projects, atm,
13 so I know I can build something, but was hoping for an off the shelf
14 Foss hardened router. (3) gigE ports with or without wifi is fine.
17 any suggestions?
18 James