From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glibc error
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:35:57
1 Dirk Heinrichs schrieb:
2 > Am Mittwoch, 20. August 2008 08:58:22 schrieb ext Justin:
5 >> I have a some critical warnings while shutting down my boxes (see
6 >> below). The boxes are from hardware site quit different, but on software
7 >> site nearly the same.
8 >> One intel, one nvidia graphics
9 >> both latest stable kernel, gnome, gdm, glibc
10 >> both gcc4.3
11 >>
12 >> Does someone know something about this?
15 > No, not really. However, I don't see any glibc errors there. They're from gdm
16 > and related to glib (no "c" at the end).
17 >
18 > Bye...
19 >
20 > Dirk
21 >
22 Okey then, let correct me. There are some Critical glib warnings. What
23 do you think about that?