From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Update of live ebuilds
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 13:05:21
1 Natanael Olaiz schrieb am 07.08.2011 14:46:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Someone knows a way to check for live ebuilds updates availability?
5 >
6 > When upgrading my system, if I just do an 'emerge -u' that doesn't
7 > include possible updates in live ebuilds. Then I need to force a
8 > reinstallation of live ebuilds, that probably have no updates, resulting
9 > a waste of time, or either do the repositories updates by hand (for
10 > instance 'svn up') in the src dir, to decide if I need to reinstall the
11 > ebuild..
12 >
13 > I'd just found this thread about it:
14 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-518701-postdays-0-postorder-asc-start-0.html
15 >
16 > But I was wondering: there is no other way/tool included in gentoo to do
17 > this?
18
19 Maybe this one?!?
20