From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgraded kernel from .17 to .23 and all sorts of broken things... (nvidia, splash, iptables)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:33:59
1 On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:23:29 -0800, Daevid Vincent wrote:
2
3 > What now? How do I get back the only working driver for this piece of
4 > crap GeForce 440 Go card that is apparently unsupported now in newer
5 > drivers. (It's in a Dell i8200 notebook -- I CAN'T replace the card BTW)
6
7 Have you read http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/nvidia-guide.xml ?
11 Neil Bothwick
12
13 I have a spelling checker, it came with my Pea See;
14 It helps me too correct Miss Steaks eye mite knot sea.
15 I ran these versus threw it, yew mae bee pleased too no
16 Its word prefect in every weight; my spell cheque tolled me sew!