From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Inkscape failed to compile...(update from this morning)
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 05:13:30
1 On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 4:08 PM Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 3:41 PM <tuxic@××××××.de> wrote:
6 >> Hi,
7 >>
8 >> while syncing/updateing my system, inkscape failed to compile:
11 > Nikos posted about cairo issue recently that revdep-rebuild didnt fix. I
12 > had a similar issue with different software. In my case;
13 >
14 > emerge -1 x11-libs/cairo dev-cpp/cairomm dev-python/pycairo
15 >
16 > Fixed it. Not sure which package was the problem.
19 dev-cpp/cairomm seems like the most likely candidate as its files are
20 mentioned in Nikos' and your build errors, so try rebuilding that one first.