From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Change from udev to eudev?
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 10:29:15
1 On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 3:06 AM, Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de> wrote:
2 > Perhaps somebody with more systemd expertise will now feel compelled to
3 > respond ;-) .
4
5 I think I've gotten burned out talking about the advantages of systemd
6 on Gentoo lists. If anybody wants to chat about it feel free to ping
7 me via email or irc, but not in a channel. Or just ask in any of the
8 bazillion forums where systemd is the norm. Or just do a Google
9 search or search the various list archives.
10
11 FWIW, other than Arch you'd be hard-pressed to find a distro that
12 supports systemd better than Gentoo if you do want to use it...
15 Rich