From: "Abraham Marín Pérez" <abraham@×××××××××.es>
To: "Gentoo user (en)" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird and IMAP
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:43:42
Hi everyone,

    I recently migrated from Evolution to Mozilla Thunderbird and I must
say that I has been a really good move ;-). However, I have a couple of
problems to fix before finishing the migration; firstly, I can browse
the main folder in an IMAP server, but I can't browse subfolders,
although I could with Evolution (and still can). On the other hand, I've
got loads of contacts in Evolution that I'd like to transfer to
Thunderbird without copying all them by hand.

Any help with either of these two problems?

Thanks,
Abraham