From: "Abraham Marín Pérez" <abraham@×××××××××.es>
To: "Gentoo user (en)" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird and IMAP
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:43:42
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I recently migrated from Evolution to Mozilla Thunderbird and I must
4 say that I has been a really good move ;-). However, I have a couple of
5 problems to fix before finishing the migration; firstly, I can browse
6 the main folder in an IMAP server, but I can't browse subfolders,
7 although I could with Evolution (and still can). On the other hand, I've
8 got loads of contacts in Evolution that I'd like to transfer to
9 Thunderbird without copying all them by hand.
10
11 Any help with either of these two problems?
12
13 Thanks,
14 Abraham
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list