From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel configuration problems
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:51:11
1 Thanks guys.
2
3 I got it figured out last night with the help of someone on Gentoo IRC help.
4 The drivers were compiled as modules, which only works if you have an initial ramdisk.
5 Once I compiled the correct SATA driver into the kernel, it found the drive and allowed me to boot.
6
7 Jeff
10 -----Original Message-----
11 >From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
12 >Sent: Dec 14, 2007 8:27 AM
13 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel configuration problems
15 >