From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multiple Update Issues - what order should things be done?
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 22:41:07
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Monday 08 March 2010 22:39:44 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> However, in your case, I feel that "it ain't broke, don't fix it!" would
7 >>> prevail.
8 >>>
9 >> Or in my case, if it ain't broke and I try to fix it, it will certainly
10 >> be broke. lol I'm waiting on the first tarball and just do a fresh
11 >> install. It's been a while since I did a fresh install anyway. Not
12 >> only am I getting old, I'm getting rusty.
13 >>
14 >> Notice I got the Seamonkey thing at the top fixed? Ain't that cool?
15 >>
16 > Yes, very cool!
17 >
18 > I eagerly displayed all headers, hoping to find that you changed your MUA.
19 >
20 > Sadly, it was not to be. You merged SeaMonkey 2.0.3 on the 4th ;-)
24 Just in case someone else finds this, even tho it is off topic a lot.
25 Go to about:config and search for reply. Reset all of them to default.
26 It works after that. Doing just one of them may be the fix but I just
27 did them all. Apparently something in the update from Seamonkey 1 to 2
28 didn't go over well. :-)
29
30 Oh, I can also send a message, not a reply but a new one, and it NOT be
31 blank. I tested this in other places but not on this list yet.
32 Hopefully it will work for this list too.
33
34 Yeppie !
35
36 Dale