From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT?} which fs on 1.8TB partition
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 12:53:40
1 171005 christos kotsis wrote:
2 > I just noticed that ReiserFS has significant performance
3 > over ext3, 4 when dealing with small files.
4
5 I've long relied on ReiserFS for everything except /boot
6 & have never had any problems with my files or drives.
7 I have many small files + a few big PDFs -- perhaps c 20 MB ea --
8 & the big ones simply stay where I put them, so no changes to handle.
12 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
13 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
14 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca