From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Slightly OT] ext3 for Windows XP/Vista?
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 00:19:10
1 On Feb 3, 2008 4:13 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Feb 3, 2008 4:00 PM, Pupino <pupinux@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > >
5 > > Hi Mark,
6 > > I'm using that driver on windows vista from some weeks ago till now
7 > > and it seems to give no trouble... You can see your linux partition
8 > > just as an ordinary windows partition...
9 > >
10 > > Apart this i don't know if this could be considered a good/bad driver...
11 > > --
12 >
13 > Thank you sir. I shall consider that a good enough recommendation to
14 > give it a try.
17 Hey, nice. Less than 2 minutes later I'm listening to music under
18 Windows playing off of my ext3 music partition on this machine. I set
19 up the driver as read only until I get more confidence with it.
20
21 Cheers,
22 Mark
23 --