From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo-systemd-only deprecation
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 06:15:35
1 On 01/08/2013 00:25, Stroller wrote:
2 >
3 > On 31 July 2013, at 22:43, Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 >> ...
5 >> Are we OK on this for now, or is there more to discuss?
6 >
7 > Yes, that's great. I'm glad we can be open and honest when we've got these kinds of problems.
8 >
9 > On other occasions I've worried that you might have driven away someone who was seeking help here, but I've felt like it wasn't my place to intervene.
10 >
11 > The only advice I can perhaps give you is to read the question twice and hesitate before replying. If you wait an hour before hitting reply, maybe you'll be less likely to do so with your initial certainty.
14 You'll notice I post significantly less in the last 18 months or so.
15 Most of that is when I did think twice, some still slips through though.
16
17 Oh well. Shit happens I suppose I get to just deal with it :-)
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com