From: Jure Varlec <exzombie@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ufed questions
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:31:52
1 On Friday 30 June 2006 04:09, sean wrote:
2 > Trying out the program for the first time and one simple question is if
3 > you choose an item how do you specify that you want it to be a '-'?
4 >
5 > Pressing the space bar selects it, and adds it to make.conf with a +,
6 > but how do you get it to add with the '-' in front of it?
7 >
8 > Thanks
9 > Sean
10
11 It's been a while since I last used it, but as far as I remember it will do
12 that only if an item is in the defaults AND you unselected it. No point in
13 having it disabled in make.conf if it wasn't enabled in the first place.
14 --
15 Jure Varlec