From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Minimal (fast and cool)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:06:50
1 I'm interested in aggregating tips, tricks, ebuild suggestions and config
2 file snippets and examples, related to going minimal on your system,
3 regardless if your system in resource constrained or not. The benefit
4 is not limited to resource constrained systems.
5
6 The idea is when a person ditches KDE (or other bloated environments?)
7 they can look at a single gentoo-specific document to get a list of
8 addtional ebuilds and config files to install resulting in but one possible
9 fast, cool, feature-rich minimal environment. with a mininmal of setup time
10 and effort.
11
12 If you are uncomfortable posting here, just drop me some private
13 email.
14
15 TIA,
16 James