From: antlists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New system, systemd, and dm-integrity
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 11:16:32
1 On 15/05/2020 11:20, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 15 May 2020 11:19:06 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >
4 >> How are you generating the initramfs? If you use dracut, there are
5 >> options you can add to it's config directory, such as install_items to
6 >> make sure your service files are included.
7 >
8 I presume I'll be using dracut ...
9
10 > Or you can create a custom module, they are just shell scripts. I recall
11 > reading a blog post by Rich on how to do this a few years ago.
14 My custom module calls a shell script, so it shouldn't be that hard from
15 what you say. I then need to make sure the program it invokes
16 (integritysetup) is in the initramfs?
17
18 Cheers,
19 Wol