From: Francisco Rivas <taken2k4@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eclipse
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:04:28
1 Hi all..
2
3 emerge eclipse-sdk
4
5 dev-util/eclipse-sdk
6 Latest version available: 3.2
7 Latest version installed: 3.2
8 Size of files: 80,120 kB
9 Homepage: http://www.eclipse.org/
11 License: EPL-1.0
12
13 I think that is all you need and it is not masked, I have eclipse installed
14 on my system and it is very good...
15 The SDK platform come with the IDE if that is what you need..
16
17 On 4/12/07, Johannes Skov Frandsen <joe@×××××.com> wrote:
18 >
19 > Hi
20 >
21 > I'm new to gentoo so bare with me.
22 >
23 > I'm trying to emerge eclipse-core, but can't seem to wrap my head around
24 > the idea about masked programs. I have read trough the documentation
25 > about the emerge tool but didn't find a working solution.
26 >
27 > Could anybody give me a few pointer?
28 > --
29 >
30 > Regards / Venlig hilsen
31 >
32 > Johannes Skov Frandsen
33 >
34 > *Address:* Egelundsvej 18, DK-5260 Odense S
35 > *Web:* www.omesc.com | *Email:* joe@×××××.com
36 >
37 > --
38 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list