From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] «-»: [gentoo-user] Gnupg 2 and BZIP2 preference
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 00:22:43
1 On Nov 30, 2011 6:21 AM, "Samuraiii" <samuraiii@×××××.cz> wrote:
2 >
3 > No I know that Linux is casesensitve and in my USE is "bzip2" (as written
4 here - I just used what is shown in gpg complaint) - so this is not ob
5 viously the problem.
6 > (my whole USE variable content is in provided bugreport...)
7 >
8 > And the preference of key is impossible to set wrongly - I did this on in
9 time when I was on Ubuntu.)
10 >
11 > I just cant understand why is bzip2 use ignored by Gnupg - its in
12 make.conf, by emerge --info is accepted for Gnupg but gpg --version is not
13 showing this compress prefernce.
14 >
15 > S.
18 I'm also grasping at straws... but try doing grep -R "-bzip2" /etc
19
20 You might have inadvertently disabled bzip2 somewhere...
21
22 Rgds,