From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:08:54
1 On Wednesday 25 March 2009, KH wrote:
2 > Michael Sullivan schrieb:
3 > > A week ago I got in a 1 TB external hard drive. I set it up for use
4 > > with MythTV. It worked fine. So now I wanted to turn the old myth
5 > > partition into my /home filesystem. I reformatted it (mke2fs
6 > > -j /dev/sda6), I mounted it on /mnt/floppy and moved my directories
7 > > in /home over to it, then unmounted it, mounted it on /home and logged
8 > > in. Now almost every time I do anything I get a notice saying that
9 > > gnome-settings-daemon has crashed. I don't even kwow if it will let me
10 > > send this email, but I've attached the bug report. Please somebody help
11 > > me!
12 >
13 > Pleas try an name your mails. This maes it a lot easyer to support you
14 > an to ind answers if somebody is searching for the same problem in the
15 > futur.
16 >
17 > Subect could be: /home - gnome-settings-daemon has crashed
18 >
19 > kh
20
21 and he resend the mail with a subject. He just hit sent to early. Just a
22 normal mistake. You could have sent your mail privately. That would have been
23 a lot better, you know?