From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] separate / and /usr to require initramfs 2013-11-01
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:27:57
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 30/09/2013 01:08, Dale wrote:
3 >>> At the end of they day, you don't want to learn how to do it "the hard way". So
4 >>>> do it the easy way and be done with your troubles. If you don't want to do it
5 >>>> EITHER way fine, but stop pretending that it's anything else but a problem
6 >>>> with your attitude. You're being exactly the kind of user that unpaid
7 >>>> volunteer devs don't want to waste time having to support.
8 >> And that is your opinon which is pretty much useless and wrong to boot.
9 >
10 > Dale,
11 >
12 > I've known you for 7 years. Now get over this init thingy thing you have
13 > going. Seriously.
20 Longer than that. LOL
21
22 Dale
23
27 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!