From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrading app-crypt/gnupg-1.9.94 fails to emerge.
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:04:27
1 On Monday 30 October 2006 12:25, Dale wrote:
2
3 > After looking through my package.keywords and package.unmask file, it
4 > may have been a setting on my end. I usually keyword or unmask
5 > specific versions which can catch up to me sometimes. I seem to
6 > recall having to add those when KDE 3.5 came out. I'm not sure it
7 > was all on my end but I don't want to do a bug report only to find
8 > out it was.
9
10 It certainly is a bug in the ebuild:
11
12 The ebuild requires versions x or later
13 The package itself requires versions x+1 or later
14
15 So the ebuild needs to be modified. Go on, file the bug and take the
16 credit :-)
17
18 alan
19 --