From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A bit O/T: Running android apps in QEMU
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:50:13
1 On Monday, 19 August 2019 20:00:36 BST Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 19/08/2019 21:36, Mick wrote:
3 > > I was wondering if I can run some/any of these apps as VM guests
4 > > within QEMU, on my amd64 Gentoo.
5 >
6 > You can, although it seems very complicated to make it work. Projects
7 > like Anbox (https://github.com/anbox/anbox) exist for that reason.
8 > Unfortunately, Anbox is not in portage so you'll have to build from source.
9
10 This looks simpler than creating an ARM chroot on an x86 box. :-)
11
12 Thanks Nikos, I'll give this a spin when I get minute.
15 Regards,
16
17 Mick