From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: IPTables question... simple as possible for starters
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:05:15
1 shawn wilson <ag4ve.us <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Also see nftables: http://netfilter.org/projects/nftables/
5
6 Interesting read.
7
8 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Netfilter-packet-flow.svg
9
10 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Netfilter-components.svg
11
12 Where is the diagram for nftables, in some detail?
15 How secure is nftables, currently? I could not find any results of
16 published penetration testing against nftables vs ip,eb,x(tables)?. Any
17 published results against an array of penetration testing?
18
19 Also, libmnl, seems to be a library looking for developers to use?
20 It seems very early stage to me, and not ready for prime-time, at
21 first glance? What did I miss?
24 curiously,
25 James