From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ceph on gentoo?
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 01:55:17
1 On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Bruce Hill
2 <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > Can you answer why my email client has HUNDREDS of the same reply from you in
5 > this thread? I've never seen this behavior in my life.
8 Can you take this off the list? If you want somebody from Gentoo to
9 confirm that the list had nothing to do with this I suggest filing a
10 bug or contacting infra@g.o. There are many things that could cause
11 the behavior you see, and most of them have nothing to do with Andrew.
12 If you'd like to receive a few thousand emails from
13 santaclaus@×××××.pole care of the list of your choice just let me
14 know.
17 Rich